How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Construction Injuries on a Worksite

    Did you sustain construction injuries on a worksite?

    Did you sustain construction injuries on on worksite and you now want to get compensated for these injuries? When you are at your place of work, it is the duty of your employer to take care of your safety. If something goes wrong and you meet with an accident, you could get compensated for this workplace accident under the following conditions:

    • You sustained your injuries due to the fault of some other person;
    • You sustained these injuries within the past three years; and
    • As a result of these injuries, you required treatment.

    In the above circumstances, it is very likely that you can get compensated for a work-related injury, but you would need the help of a lawyer to get this compensation.

    Why do you need a lawyer to get compensation for construction injuries on a worksite?

    Getting compensated for an injury is a legal issue, as you would first have to file a claim. Filing a claim is a complex process if you are not familiar with legal issues. That is why it is best that you get a lawyer to help you to make your claim for compensation. Call Accident Advice Helpline for help with making your claim, as we have been doing this since 2000.

    How we can help you with work-related injuries

    We have a free phone line and it’s a 24/7 helpline, so no matter what time it may be, you can feel free to make a call and get the advice you are seeking about how the claims process works. Rest assured that you are going to get only the very best legal advice from in-house experts of our law firm.

    Injured at your place of work and seeking compensation?

    Call up Accident Advice Helpline for help with seeking compensation for injuries on a worksite. Simply call us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 10th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Construction accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.