The best place to go if you need a construction accidents lawyer
If you or someone you know has been injured whilst working on a building site, Accident Advice Helpline could help you to receive the injury compensation you’re entitled to.
Why seek justice?
Recent decades have seen a steady decrease in construction site accidents, and therefore a reduced need for construction accidents lawyers. Whilst this trend inevitably reduces our workload, it is one we want to see continue. The HSE (Health and Safety Executive) continue to enforce regulations with ever increasing fines and more severe penalties. This pressure has made it more economically viable for contractors to comply, and helped to greatly reduce the number of people falling victim to accidents each year.
By employees seeking justice, they are also helping to increase the pressure on employers to make building sites as safe as possible. The statistics suggest the improvement in regulations and their enforcement has reduced the accident rates considerably, but we can make them lower still. Every reduction in accident statistics means fewer people injured, suffering and having their lives disrupted.
The compensation workers could be entitled to doesn’t just cover the accident itself, but also covers the knock-on effect it can cause in your day-to-day life. Items such as lost wages, transport, medical bills and childcare can increase the pressure you’re under when injured. Our specialists can help you reclaim your expenses as part of your accident claim.
Why use Accident Advice Helpline?
We have been championing the little guy for more than 15 years, and whilst we hope you will never need our services, if you or someone you know needs assistance from a professional, friendly, and experienced construction accidents lawyer then we (and Esther Rantzen) believe Accident Advice Helpline should be your first port of call.
You can give us a call to receive no-obligation advice, or simply take the 30-second test on our website to see how much you could be entitled to. If you wish to proceed, then you will benefit from:
- No upfront costs — all of our lawyers work on a no win no fee* basis;
- Experience – a proven track record and over 15 years’ championing the little guy;
- Flexibility – we can provide experts for all specialist cases;
- Availability – our friendly operators are available 24/7 for your convenience;
- Professionalism – all of our communications are strictly confidential, and we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority; and
- Ease – most claims can be simply processed over the phone, and in the majority of cases there is no need to attend court
So, why not call our freephone helpline number 0800 689 0500 today and see if our friendly operators can help you?