Compensation solicitor in Lochniver
Near the Scottish coastal town of Lochniver you can find the distinctive sandstone mountains of Suliven. Many experienced climbers come here to attempt to scale Suliven as there are few other mountains like it in Scotland. If you do decide to climb Suliven then be aware that it is a very physical activity and every part of your body will be used. Below are some tips to follow to avoid getting injured and thus, needing the help of a compensation solicitor in Lochniver.
Tips for avoiding climbing injuries
- When your muscles become fatigued, take a rest and recover before continuing on your climb so you don’t strain your muscles
- Support your tendons by using strips of tape as they are very easy to damage
- Don’t attempt extreme climbing moves or risky moves as these are very likely to cause injury
- Make sure you have all the appropriate climbing gear such as rock climbing shoes, chalk and rope
- If you start to feel pain in any part of your body then stop climbing immediately
- Brush up on your climbing techniques and skills at a rock climbing gym or centre to prepare for attempting a mountain climb
If you get injured while climbing then seek medical help and call Accident Advice Helpline if you are interested in receiving a compensation claim with the help of our injury solicitor in Lochniver.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Lochniver?
If you are injured in Lochniver you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of our compensation solicitor in Lochniver. Most of our claimants don’t even need to attend court.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you do decide to make a compensation claim then you will be referred to our injury solicitor in Lochniver. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 16th December 2013
Author: David Brown