Whether you live in Ascot or anywhere else within the UK, if you are involved in an accident that was not your own fault and as a result you are injured, you might be entitled to make a personal injury claim using a compensation solicitor in Ascot at Accident Advice Helpline to help you.
As long as you fit the rules, claiming compensation is your legal right. The rules are:
- You should have sustained injuries severe enough to need medical attention
- The accident should have happened with the last three years
- The accident should have been the fault of someone else
A personal injury claim using a compensation solicitor in Ascot
Having a slip, trip or a fall is one of the most common ways to be injured in an accident in the UK. They affect large numbers of people every year, and can happen in many different ways:
- Slipping on a spillage – oil can be particularly slippery
- Falling over an obstacle that should not have been there
- Falling down stairs when there are no or broken handrails
- Falling from a height, such as scaffolding
- Tripping up on an uneven pavement
These are just a few ways a slip, trip or fall accident may occur – obviously there are many more incidents that can happen and cause injuries for which you should make a personal injury claim, when you might want to use a compensation solicitor in Ascot.
The guilty person
To help you to avoid a situation that might put you in danger, you should look where you are going. However, even when we are being vigilant accidents will still happen, usually because someone has not done something they should have like repairing the pavement, or moving the obstacle.
In most cases the responsible person or authority will have some type of insurance that covers them for these eventualities, for example:
- Employer’s liability insurance is for accidents at work
- Public liability insurance if for accidents in public places
Although there are many other types of insurances that settle personal injury claims, these are the main two that would be involved with claims for slips, trips or falls.
Making a claim with a solicitor in Ascot at Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is the law firm that has the best reputation for making a personal injury compensation claim. We have been handling claims for over 15 years and have helped many thousands of victims get the compensation they were entitled to.
We operate on a no-win, no-fee* basis. You can call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile) to talk to the professionals and get the help you need. No-win, no-fee* means just that, and you will not have to pay us any money to start your personal injury claim.
If you prefer, on our website there is a 30-second test which will help with an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be awarded. Find out more today.