How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation solicitor in Ardrossan

    If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in a car accident that was not your own fault, and as a result become injured enough to need medical attention, you should contact a compensation solicitor in Ardrossan at Accident Advice Helpline to help you make an injury claim.

    Road traffic accidents happen all over the UK every day, involving motorbikes, cars, vans, lorries, heavy goods vehicles and anything else you can think of.  With every accident there is an innocent and a guilty party, even if the guilty party is a local authority for not repairing the pothole that threw the biker of his motorbike.

    You may need to use a compensation solicitor in Ardrossan, if your are injured in a road traffic accident

    You should be making a personal injury claim, if you are injured in a road traffic accident and fit the criteria for claiming compensation, which are:

    • You needed medical attention for your injuries
    • The accident happened within the last three years
    • You did not cause the accident

    If these rules apply to you, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim, using a solicitor in Ardrossan at Accident Advice Helpline.

    The organisations or insurance companies that might settle your claim

    If you drive a car without insurance, then this is illegal  in the UK. Even in the pothole scenario the local authority is likely to have some form of insurance to cover such events. There are several people that could be the parties responsible for paying out your personal injury compensation claim  and the claim would initially be submitted to them, some may not want to pass it on to their insurance company. The main ones are:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Motor insurers
    • Local authorities responsible for maintenance of the highways
    • A manufacturer, if it turns out the accident was caused by something defective, for example the brakes.
    • Motor Insurers Bureau if the other driver turns out to be uninsured, or in the case of a hit and run, untraceable

    You should contact a compensation solicitor in Ardrossan at Accident Advice Helpline,  if you suffered a road traffic accident, and you think you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    We have been dealing with road traffic accidents claims for over 13 years and have a wealth of knowledge and experience regarding them.

    On our homepage there is a 30-second test, which will let you know if you qualify to make a claim and if you do will provide you with an estimate of the amount you may be awarded.

    Or you can telephone our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.  Our advisers are here waiting to take your call, to assist you all they can in getting your personal injury compensation claim into motion.  They will talk through the processes and give you no obligation free legal advice regarding making a personal injury claim as quickly and efficiently as possible.

    Date Published: 15th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.