There may not be an actual ‘compensation shop’ for injury claims but the Internet is full of comparison sites that are pretty much the same thing. Comparing products will invariably enable you to bag a bargain, or at the very least choose the best of an expensive bunch.
Comparing personal injury specialists, such as Accident Advice Helpline, may not be so straightforward for a typical ‘compensation shop’ though. The range of services offered – not every specialist ‘specialises’ in everything – can be wildly different from to another.
Say ‘no’ to the compensation shop culture
The best that anybody can do is perform a certain amount of due diligence. This means researching the topic yourself, looking for review sites and the like – not to be confused with ‘compensation shop’ comparison sites.
Word of mouth is an important factor in making decisions like this, as is how long the company has actually been around. The personal injury claims business is extremely competitive, probably because there is so much money at stake, and these businesses are not going to last very long if they are not up to the task.
Points to be considered…
Several points should be considered when looking for a law firm, following an accident.
- Is there a fee involved, and at what stage are services chargeable
- Will a consultation fee be applied at any stage
- How easy are they to get connect with, or get information out of
- If you contact them for advice, are you then obligated to use them if you do wish to make a claim
These are only small matters, at least they are at first glance, but they are vitally important when it comes to choosing the right claims company. Take Accident Advice Helpline, just for example. How do we stand up against this checklist?
- Fee – If your case is not successful, for any reason, then you do not pay our legal fees
- Consultation – If you contact us for advice then we will gladly give it – free
- Communication – Our lines are open 24/7
- Following the initial contact, you can change your mind if you wish – there is no obligation for you to continue with us
Accident Advice Helpline has been around since 2000, and in this industry that is a very long time indeed. We have survived by being the best at what we do, and the fairest to our clients.
Just give us a call and see for yourself. Alternatively you can fill out our short and deceptively simple online form.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 25th August 2013
Author: David Brown