How to find the top lawyer for compensation in Shepway
If you slipped in the street, tripped in the supermarket or fell over at work, and received a serious injury that needed treatment, and your accident was recent (within the last three years), you might be in line for compensation in Shepway.
You might think that this sounds like a complicated business. How do you go about getting this compensation in Shepway? How do you even know you’ve got the right lawyer for the job?
It’s true, there are lots of lawyers out there, and many of them will take your money and do nothing for you in return. Here’s our quick guide to finding the best lawyer for your needs.
- Do make sure that your lawyer is “No Win No Fee” – this means that they don’t charge a fee if they don’t win your case for you. This way you can be assured that they’re working hard on your behalf.
- Don’t engage a lawyer who makes winning your compensation in Shepway an expensive business. Some of them will send out letter after letter, and charge you for each one, without any guarantee that you’ll get any compensation money at all.
- Do make sure that you pick a lawyer who’s friendly and professional. Your lawyer needs to guide you through the legal process smoothly and with a smile on their face. There’s no need for claiming compensation to ever be stressful or complicated. Accident Advice Helpline will process your claim with the help of our specially trained, helpful team.
- Don’t choose a lawyer who makes everything seem difficult and complicated. Yes, they might get to charge you more by making it seem like a very complicated case, but do you need the stress of all that?
- Do pick a lawyer who can fast track your claim without lengthy meetings and court appearances. Usually, Accident Advice Helpline’s cases are conducted completely over the phone – so you don’t have to appear in court or anything like that.
- Don’t pick a lawyer who demands that you come to meeting after meeting with them – the last thing you want is to take time off work to spend time with your lawyer.
Accident Advice Helpline are the dedicated experts in accident compensation. We assist hundreds of people each year in getting compensation after an accident. We have a freephone number for enquiries – simply 0800 689 0500 on a landline and on your mobile 0333 500 0993. One of our team will answer your call at any hour of the day or night.
You can even check your claim online – our 30 Second Calculator can tell you speedily and with no fuss whether you may be able to claim compensation, and if so, how much you could get. Check online now at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
Date Published: 5th August 2014
Author: David Brown