How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation Settlement

    Could you be entitled to a compensation settlement? It is unlikely that you would be reading this article if you did not think you were entitled to a compensation settlement, or at least know someone who is. There are different types of compensation settlement. This article will focus on the type of settlement that is associated with sustaining an injury that was someone else’s fault.

    Are You Entitled?

    How can you tell if you are entitled to a compensation settlement? You might have a claim if you have sustained an injury that was someone else’s fault, and if it occurred within the past three years. Accident solicitors tend to focus on the following types of claim:

    1. Accident at work
    2. Road traffic accidents
    3. Falls, slips, and trips

    There must be a person or group you can claim against. The solicitor has to be able to show that their actions or inaction are the cause of your injury.

    How Much Will You Get?

    How can you tell how much money you stand to win if you take your claim to court? There are charts you can look at online to see how much you might win. Basically, the amount you get depends on the location of your injury, and its severity. If you break your neck and are left paralysed because of it, you can expect to win quite a bit. If you have minor scarring on your skin, your compensation settlement won’t amount to much. If you want, you can find out how much you might win by using our Compensation Calculator at Accident Advice Helpline website. Our Compensation Calculator will only provide a rough estimate of your compensation settlement. It is impossible to guarantee that you will win an exact amount, because no two cases are exactly the same.

    Finding The Help

    If you wish to process a personal injury compensation claim, there is plenty of help available. There are now so many personal injury claims specialists that you’ve probably grown tired of seeing their commercials on television. It is wise to choose a compensation provider that has sufficient experience to increase the chances of you winning your claim. Accident Advice Helpline opened its doors for business in the year 2000. Since then we have gained a great deal of skill and expertise when it comes to the management of personal injury compensation claims. We also make it our practice to treat customers with respect by being upfront with them. To learn more about your claim and what we do, give us a call on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from mobile phones. 

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 5th September 2013

    Author: Claire Billips

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.