The DOs and DON’Ts of getting your accident compensation in Rushmoor
- Engage an expert lawyer – Accident Advice Helpline have been dealing with cases of compensation in Rushmoor for many years, and we know the best way to achieve maximum compensation for you.
- Speak to us as soon as possible after your accident – three years is the limit for applying for compensation, but it’s best if the details are all fresh in your head. Besides which, the sooner you apply the sooner you can get your compensation which you need.
- Seek medical help for your accident as soon as possible – and follow all your medical professional’s suggestions. This is not only the best route for you to get better quickly, but proves to the courts that the injury happened.
- Take notes about how the accident happened, if anyone else witnessed it, what the date of the accident was, and which hospital you went to. Try and note down anything that you feel might help.
- Take note of how long the effects of your injury lasted and if the effects are still ongoing.
- Try and apply for compensation yourself – the rules around the laws and how to apply are complicated if you’re not trained.
- Wait for more than three years before you apply – your claim will be invalid after that time.
- Apply if the accident was your own fault – you will only get compensation if the accident wasn’t your fault.
- Apply for compensation if you didn’t need medical help – your accident may have been painful, but compensation only applies to the most serious of cases.
- Make up any details of your accident, or try and make it sound worse than it was. We understand that if you’ve had an accident and it wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation, and we will help you to get it, fair and square.
Hundreds of pounds in compensation in Rushmoor
At Accident Advice Helpline we’ve helped hundreds of people like you to get compensation in Rushmoor. All it takes to get started is a phone call – the number to call is 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993.
One of our trained advisers is available 24/7, so you can call at any hour of the day or night. It’s a twenty minute chat, where we take very simple details from you. Then the adviser will let you know if they think you’re eligible to claim compensation in Rushmoor, and will tell you what happens next.
Even quicker is our 30 second calculator, which will let you know in under a minute if you might be eligible to claim. It will even tell you how much you might get!Open Claim Calculator
Give us a call now to get started on your compensation in Rushmoor. You could find yourself hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds better off!