Getting the best lawyer to claim compensation in Rochford – Do’s and Don’ts
If you live in Rochford and you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault, it may be the case that you’re due compensation in Rochford. There’s plenty of lawyers who will tell you that they’re happy to apply for it on your behalf, but how do you choose?
We’ve put together this handy guide.
- Pick an expert lawyer. Accident Advice Helpline have been assisting clients gain the compensation in Rochford they deserve for many years, and have lots of successful cases under our belts.
- Pick a sympathetic lawyer. At Accident Advice Helpline, we train our team to be very good at listening, and understanding your situation. It isn’t just for your personal comfort, although we care about that a lot too – when you are comfortable with your lawyer you’ll tell us extra details, which may be the difference between winning and losing your case.
- Pick a ‘no win, no fee’ lawyer. At Accident Advice Helpline, we want to prove to you how passionate we are about winning your case. We do that by promising that we won’t charge a fee unless we win your case for you – so you know we’re fighting hard for maximum compensation.
- Pick a lawyer who just doesn’t specialize in accident compensation in Rochford. They may claim that they are competent in all kinds of cases, but you don’t want a lawyer who is merely competent, you want the best!
- Pick a lawyer who isn’t helpful and friendly. Approaching a lawyer can be intimidating, and you don’t want the process to be more difficult than it has to be. In fact, you don’t want it to be difficult at all.
- Pick a lawyer who charges exorbitantly as soon as you walk through the door. You know that if a lawyer charges you just to make an enquiry, they’re not likely to stop. Most lawyers charge for every letter and phone call, and they may suddenly turn round and say they’ve decided not to proceed with your case. You’ll have wasted your money.
If your accident occurred under 3 years ago, if the circumstances were not your fault and if you needed medical attention for it, you may be due some compensation. Use our 30 second calculator. It will work out in less than a minute if you are eligible, and how much money you could get. Then call our team.
They are experts who are waiting to take your call at any time of the day or night. They can take you through a few short details and quickly get you started on your claim for compensation in Rochford.
The number to call is 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993. Call us now to get started.
Date Published: 29th July 2014
Author: David Brown