Discovering a good lawyer to claim compensation in Rochdale – Do’s and Don’ts
Accident Advice Helpline are specialists in claiming compensation in Rochdale. Our team have helped hundreds of people in the area, like you, to get the compensation in Rochdale that they deserve.
From our experience in claiming compensation in Rochdale, we have put together a handy list of do’s and don’ts to help you to choose the best lawyer for the job.
- Pick an experienced lawyer. Accident Advice Helpline have been the top lawyers in claiming accident compensation in the UK for many years. We deal with cases like yours every day, so we know exactly what we’re doing.
- Pick a lawyer who makes it easy to make your claim. Accident Advice Helpline has plenty of ways to make claiming your compensation a straightforward business. We have a 30 second claims calculator on our website which will quickly tell you if you may be eligible. Claims can usually made entirely over the phone, and we always explain the process, never using complicated language or hard to understand forms.
- Pick a sympathetic lawyer. Accident Advice Helpline pride ourselves on being friendly and sympathetic. We really care about our clients and want to do the best we can for them.
- Pick a lawyer who works on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. This is how we operate at Accident Advice Helpline, and the reason is straightforward – we don’t want to charge you fees for not getting the result that you want.
- Pick a lawyer who is easy to contact. You have our phone number and can contact us whenever you’d like for an update.
- Pick a lawyer who hasn’t made this type of claim before. You don’t want to be a lawyer’s experiment in compensation claims.
- Pick a lawyer who makes things difficult and complicated. You’ve already had time off work for your accident, so you don’t want to spend even more in meetings, or long phone conversations. If they hand you paperwork you just don’t understand, that’s even worse.
- Pick a lawyer who seems to not care. Behaving professionally is one thing, but having an accident can be a difficult time and it can be made harder if you have to talk to an unsympathetic and uncaring lawyer.
- Pick a lawyer who charges you high fees. If they want to charge you as soon as you walk in the door, be wary. These types of lawyers can soon rack up a large bill, with no guarantee of compensation at the end of it all.
- Pick a lawyer who is hard to get hold of. You want them at least to return your calls promptly, or even better to be available to update you when you call.
The number to call Accident Advice Helpline is 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993.