Getting the best lawyer for compensation in Risca – Do’s and Don’ts
Do pick a lawyer who is:
- One of the best lawyers for accident compensation in the UK– Accident Advice Helpline wins compensation in Risca and the Risca area for many people just like you every year.
- Truly interested and helpful – here at Accident Advice Helpline we know that even taking the first step of contacting a lawyer can feel hard. We make it simple – our team is helpful and understanding.
- Professional – Accident Advice Helpline are known to be the best lawyers for accident compensation in Risca for a very good reason. We phone clients when we say we will, we fill in and submit documentation correctly and promptly, and we always return your calls and deal with emails quickly.
- Is passionate about your case – we want to win your case for you, and we always make sure that you get the maximum possible compensation that you can.
- Easy to contact – all clients have our phone number and you can call us at any time to ask questions and see how your case is going.
- Works on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis– we don’t charge you until we succeed in gaining you compensation.
Don’t pick a lawyer who:
- Accepts all types of cases – as they say, a Jack of All Trades Is a Master of None – in other words, they might know a bit about everything but not a whole lot about any one subject. Not the lawyer you want to handle your case at all!
- Is not helpful or sensitive – it can be hard to discuss the details of a painful injury with a lawyer who is unsympathetic.
- Is unprofessional – an unprofessional lawyer may lose your paperwork, forget to call you, or even, in a worst case scenario, forget to begin your case at all.
- Isn’t interested in winning your case – some lawyers will get their money whether you win or lose, and that’s all they care about. So they may be very happy to take your case, but you won’t get the best representation.
- Is impossible to communicate with – it can be highly frustrating when a lawyer doesn’t take your calls, and doesn’t reply to your emails either.
- Demands fees upfront – many lawyers will bill you if you simply make an enquiry, and then bill you again every time they do anything at all for you. You may find yourself well out of pocket before your case has even started.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we are always surprised when stories like these come to us. We pride ourselves in our professional, sympathetic practice, and we’re pleased that we have the best reputation in gaining you compensation in Risca.
We have a full staff of advisers to take your call around the clock. The number to call is 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 29th July 2014
Author: David Brown