Could I be eligible for compensation in Northumberland? How do I find out if I am eligible for compensation in Northumberland?
Simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 on your landline or call 0333 500 0993 using your mobile.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are a compensation provider for personal injury compensation Northumberland and throughout the UK. They have a professional and friendly team of advisers who can answer any queries that you may have quickly and efficiently at a time when you may be anxious or confused. Here are some typical questions we get asked:
What times are Accident Advise Helpline open?
- The helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can call them on a day and at a time to suit your individual circumstances.
How will I know if I am able to make a personal injury claim?
- We offer a unique 30 second test to find out if you qualify for personal injury compensation in Northumberland.
How long have Accident Advice Helpline been in the compensation business?
Accident Advice Helpline has over 10 years’ experience working as a personal injury compensation law firm helping people just like you, claim for compensation Northumberland and throughout the UK.
Do I have to go ahead with a claim after speaking to an adviser?
- There is no obligation to go ahead with a claim. It is important to remember that YOU decide if you want to start YOUR claim.
If I do decide to claim, how does Accident Advice Helpline work?
- Accident Advice Helpline works on a 100% no win, no fee basis. If you don’t win your case, you don’t pay a penny.
Can I claim compensation Northumberland if I have suffered an injury that was my fault?
- No. It is important to remember that you can only claim if the accident was some one else’s fault, not your own.
What types of injuries can I claim for compensation Northumberland that were someone else’s fault?
- There are many different types of claims that Accident Advice Helpline deal with ranging from accidents at work, road traffic accidents, slips, trips and falls as well as medical negligence claims.
Time limit on claims
The injury must have occurred within the last 3 years. However, this time limit may be extended in cases of industrial diseases or if the victim was a minor.
The majority of claims can be processed by telephone and most claimants will not need to attend court. Some claimants may need to attend one additional medical assessment.
It is important to note that claim amounts cannot be guaranteed.
Accident Advice Helpline will only give an estimate of what your claim might be worth. The amount of time taken to make a claim varies.
Accident Advice Helpline are committed to deal with your claim in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
Date Published: 26th August 2013