In an ideal world, accidents wouldn’t happen. But because we’re only human, unfortunately, accidents do happen and often, the victims lose out financially through no fault of their own. If you’ve been the victim of an accident that’s occurred within the last three years, and you believe someone else was to blame, you may well be entitled to reasonable compensation to offset the costs and pain you have endured. Find out more about hiring a compensation lawyer in Swadlincote below.
Accident Advice Helpline is a 100% professional company which has now been in operation for well over ten years. During that time, we’ve dealt with countless claims from people just like you and won some of them the compensation they need and deserve to get their life back on track. If you’d like to see examples of some of the people we have helped, take a look at the testimonials and reviews section of our website.
If you are looking for a compensation lawyer in Swadlincote, call us today and we’ll take initial details of your claim. Remember that it doesn’t cost you anything to get a bit of legal advice that can help you decide whether you want to pursue the case or not. All enquiries are dealt with in the strictest confidence by the experienced and professional advisors who take your helpline calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you’re worried about what making a claim through a compensation lawyer in Swadlincote might involve, here are a few pointers:
- You may well be able to make a claim if you’ve suffered an accident that was someone else’s fault.
- A claim has to be made within three years of the accident occurring, unless you’re acting on behalf of a minor or you’re claiming for an industrial disease you have contracted during your working life.
- Many claims we deal with are processed entirely by telephone.
- The majority of claimants will never have to go to court.
- In some cases, claimants may be asked to attend one additional medical assessment, but this is by no means true of every case.
And if you’d like to get an idea of whether you may have a good claim, there’s a free compensation calculator on the front page of our website that will quickly assess your injury and advise on how much you MAY be eligible for if your claim is successful.Open Claim Calculator
So to secure the services of a compensation lawyer in Swadlincote to start making your claim for compensation, contact us today and get the ball rolling.