At Accident Advice Helpline, we know that taking legal action following an accident can be a difficult decision to make, particularly at a time when you are trying to reduce your stress and worry. So we have put together the steps needed to start a compensation injury claim and what you can expect to have to do throughout the process.
- Call our 24-hour helpline and our friendly staff will ask you a few easy questions about the circumstances of the accident and your injuries. They will let you know if you are eligible to make a claim, with no pressure or obligation on your part.
- If you do not want to speak to anyone about your case just yet, look for the 30-second test on our website. This is a compensation injury claim calculator that tells you if you have a legitimate claim, and provides a rough estimate of how much compensation you could receive.
- If you decide to go ahead with a claim, our advisers will put you in touch with the best personal injury lawyer in your area. We have built strong working relationships with specialist lawyers all over the country who all operate on a no win no fee* basis.
- Many claims can be processed over the phone, meaning that you may not even need to travel to the solicitor’s office. There will be nothing to pay to start the compensation injury claim.
- The length of time it takes to complete a case depends on its complexities, but you can be certain that we will be proactive and supportive in managing your claim.
- Even if you lose your compensation injury claim, there will be no fees to pay due to the no win no fee* basis of the case.
Making a Compensation Injury Claim with Accident Advice Helpline
Our company processes thousands of personal injury claims every year and helps innocent victims of accidents to get the compensation they deserve. We carry out our business with 4 key principles in mind:
We always have our clients’ interests at heart as we understand the trauma that they have been through. So if you are thinking of making a compensation injury claim, let us guide you through the process by offering free legal advice. Give our friendly advisers a call and start to move forward in your life. You can go ahead safe in the knowledge that you will keep every penny of your compensation.