We all want our claim for compensation to be handled quickly and efficiently and we want to be awarded the maximum amount of compensation that we are entitled to. Once we have located a personal injury law firm that uses a compensation injury calculator, the rest is plain sailing. We get an estimate of how much money we will receive and how likely our claim is to succeed. The compensation injury calculator can be used on the following types of injury:
- Back injuries
- Leg injuries
- Elbow injuries
- Arm injuries
- Rib injuries
- Internal injuries
- Psychological injuries
- Car accidents
- Industrial diseases
- Bus accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
Guide to using the compensation injury calculator
- Find a personal injury law firm that you can trust. Many people choose Accident Advice Helpline because we have been established since the year 2000, and we are endorsed by trusted TV personality and consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen. You can contact us online or over the telephone.
- Make sure that the law firm you choose makes you feel comfortable. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have a team of friendly, professional advisers that are waiting to take your call. We make the whole process easy as and stress-free as possible.
- Choose a personal injury law firm that has a very easy-to-use compensation injury calculator. The calculator used by Accident Advice Helpline is so easy that is only takes 30 seconds to use. You just have to provide some simple information about your accident and injuries. Even if the compensation claims calculator shows that you can make a claim and indicates that you would get a large sum as compensation, the decision to proceed is entirely up to you.
- Choose a firm that has sufficient solicitors to meet your specific needs. Accident Advice Helpline has a large team of dedicated and experienced solicitors who can help you with your claim. This means that we can always find an expert in your particular injury.
- Don’t choose a firm that asks for money up-front. All Accident Advice Helpline solicitors work for you on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
- With Accident Advice Helpline, most people can expect their case to be dealt with over the phone and very few people have to appear in court. The compensation injury calculator is a guide only, and you will not find out your actual amount of compensation until your case is resolved. The time taken to resolve cases is variable because every injury is unique.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.