If you have suffered injuries in an accident that was caused by somebody’s negligence, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation injuries in Manchester, provided your accident happened within the last 3 years. In order to move forward and make a claim quickly, it is best to choose an accident solicitor who offers no-win, no-fee* services. This will enable you to start your claims process immediately without having to pay any money upfront for legal fees or make a payment during the claims process.
You could call round several law firms and speak to their accident solicitors or make life simpler and contact Accident Advice Helpline instead. All their legal partners offer no-win, no-fee* services.
What will Accident Advice Helpline do for you?
- Handle all paperwork; you won’t have to fill out any forms;
- Write an offer-to-settle letter to the negligent party;
- Prepare you for court, should the negligent party refute liability and you need to challenge them at court;
- Deal with your claim fast, efficiently and cost-effectively;
- Arrange for an additional medical assessment of your injuries to support your claim by an independent medical opinion, should your case require it.
For more than 15 years, Accident Advice Helpline has helped non-fault accident victims to get justice and compensation for their pain and suffering, loss of income and expenses paid as a result of their accident. Providing a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the claims process, our no-win, no-fee* legal partners settle claims in the region of £30 million annually, making us a highly experienced compensation provider who is up to handling any type of personal injury claim. If you are need of expert help with compensation injuries in Manchester, make sure you get in touch with us today.
What type of claims for compensation injuries in Manchester do we handle?
- Accidents at work, including industrial illness
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Construction site accidents
and many more, such as helping victims of violent crimes to get compensation when the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority has turned their application down and they must appeal at a Tribunal.Open Claim Calculator
Do you have a valid claim for compensation injuries in Manchester?
Simply complete Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test on their website and their compensation calculator will provide you with an estimate of how much your claim might be worth, once you have answered four simple questions:
- Did you cause the accident?
- Did your accident occur within the last 3 years?
- Did you seek medical treatment for your injuries?
- Which part of your body was injured in the accident?
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today
Calls are free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from mobile. Their expert adviser can give you an estimate of how much compensation you can expect for your particular injuries. A claim for compensation injuries in Manchester doesn’t have to be complicated.