Do you need compensation information in Pendle?
If you have been hurt, injured or maimed during an accident which was not your fault, you may be entitled to seek compensation by way of making an injury claim. In order to qualify for compensation certain criteria must apply. As a general rule of thumb:
- You must have been hurt or injured during an accident which was caused by someone else or negligence.
- Your injuries must have required medical treatment
- The accident must have taken place within the last three years
To find out for certain take our unique 30 second test and within a matter of moments, not only will you discover if you have legal grounds for seeking legal justice you will also receive a guideline of the potential value of your claim if it is upheld. Accident Advice Helpline will be delighted to provide compensation information in Pendle so please don’t delay and get in touch with us today.
What sort of claims do Accident Advice Helpline deal with?
We are specialists when it comes to assisting victims of:
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic accidents or
- Slips, falls or trips
We were established during 2000 so you can be confident that we have a wealth of experience in assisting victims of no fault accidents – just like yourself.
Each month we receive in the region of 25,000 enquiries. Last year we were responsible for delivering in excess of £30 million in compensation to our clients which is just staggering.
So if you are living in Pendle with personal injury compensation claim to resolve we will be pleased to assist you. It couldn’t be easier to contact us.
- Online You can either contact us via our website and we will get in touch with your straightaway.
- Text Or why not text us from your mobile and we will contact you by return. Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Telephone Or if you prefer to speak to a person why not call us? Our helpline is staffed by experienced and knowledgeable claims advisors who will be glad to listen to the details of your injuries and accident. Our staff will also be glad to offer you some free advice on how to best proceed.
Ring us now in the strictest of confidence on 0800 689 0500 from any landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile to access compensation information in Pendle.
Date Published: 19th April 2015
Author: David Brown