Accident Advice Helpline start personal injury compensation claims daily. If you were not to blame for your accident then call us to find out if you can claim compensation in Middlesbrough.
Some people see a compensation claim as a stressful ordeal they have to go through. When you use Accident Advice Helpline, we help to ease that stress, as we do the hard work for you. There are lots of different reasons people can find to stop themselves from claiming, but we can help with all of them.
Reasons people might not claim their compensation
- Cost is a big consideration, but not with Accident Advice Helpline. Our solicitors make all our claims on a no win, no fee* basis so you have nothing to pay upfront. You don’t have to worry about paying us any legal fees if we don’t succeed in getting your compensation in Middlesbrough either, though we do our very best to make sure this won’t happen.
- Travelling to solicitors appointments while you are injured can be tricky, so we won’t ask you do to this. We can assess your claim, start your claim and offer you advice, all over the phone.
- Finding the right solicitor can add to the pressure. However, we have over ten years of personal injury experience and we have claimed millions of pounds so far, so you can be sure we will do all we can to get you the best result.
- Customer service is always important and we make sure we follow our patron with the service we offer our customers. Our patron is the consumers champion, Dame Esther Rantzen.
- Having to go for a medical after your injuries have healed can be a inconvenience, but we make sure yours will be at a location close to you to make it as easy as possible.
Make sure you are eligible for compensation in Middlesbrough
When you call, our advisers are able to confirm if you can make a claim. As long as you were not at fault and your accident happened in the last three years, you could make a claim.
It’s important that you can prove that you were injured and you will have to do this for your claim. After your accident, make sure that you have your injuries treated by a medical practitioner, so that they can get them on record.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
With so much help and advice, your claim couldn’t be in better hands so call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and find out if you are able to make a claim for compensation.Open Claim Calculator