Need to claim compensation in Halton?
You’ve had an accident and it wasn’t your fault. Now you’ve had to take time off work, for which you weren’t paid, as well as pay out for prescriptions, travel, and childcare costs. You’ve found that you are hundreds of pounds out of pocket – what can you do?
Well, the law says that if you’ve had an accident in the last three years, it wasn’t your fault, and you needed to have medical treatment for it, you may be able to claim compensation.
So, how do you go about claiming compensation in Halton? You need to find the best lawyer possible.
- Do choose a lawyer with years of experience and hundreds of cases under their belt. Accident Advice Helpline have been helping people like you for many years.
- Don’t choose a lawyer just because they’re local to you. They may not have the best experience in compensation in Halton.
Accident Advice Helpline are nationwide, working with people all over the UK.
- Do choose a lawyer who specialises in compensation.
Accident and Advice Helpline only deal with compensation cases – whether it’s a slip, trip or fall, sporting accident, or accident in a workplace or hospital, we have specialised lawyers who know exactly what to do.Open Claim Calculator
- Don’t choose a lawyer who has a general practice – they may not have the experience you’re looking for.
- Do choose a lawyer who is friendly and helpful.
Accident Advice Helpline’s team are chosen to be friendly and helpful people. We understand that claiming compensation can be a complicated business, so we always take the time to answer questions and make the whole process smooth and simple.
- Don’t choose a lawyer who doesn’t care about their clients.
Some lawyers are good at their job, but don’t care about their clients. They leave you wondering what is happening, and offer complicated explanations or don’t return your calls.
- Do choose a lawyer who doesn’t charge you fees just for walking in the door.
Accident Advice Helpline offer a strictly no win no fee* service, so you can be confident that you won’t have a big lawyer’s bill to pay if you lose your case.
- Don’t choose a lawyer who bills for every letter or phone call – it can mount up to a startling amount.
As you can see, Accident Advice Helpline are a reliable firm who really take care of their clients. We are backed by TV personality and consumer champion Esther Rantzen, who believes in us and our service.
We will never charge you upfront fees, and we leave it completely up to you whether you want to press your case or not – we only advise you, so you are always in control.
Why not try our free 30-second calculator to see whether you can claim your compensation in Halton, and how much you could get? If you like what you see, give our advisers a call on 0800 689 0500, or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.