At Accident Advice Helpline, we understand that life after any accident can be hard. All the more so when the accident came out of the blue and wasn’t your fault. If someone else was to blame, we can help you. With free legal advice at the outset and an experienced solicitor to represent you, we can help you win the compensation in Driffield you deserve. Then you can get on with your life.
What do I need to know about claiming compensation in Driffield?
- Your accident must have occurred within the last three years. Exceptions to this include industrial diseases cases or claims involving a minor.
- The accident must have been caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act. This could either be a company or an individual.
- We have dealt with many different types of accident. Common ones include road traffic accidents, accidents while on holiday, injuries at work, sporting accidents, slips trips and falls, medical negligence, food poisoning and faulty products. But contact us if your accident is different. We’ll be able to advise.
- A compensation amount will usually include a sum for your injury as well as reimbursement of expenses. Typically, this covers prescription costs, transport costs, childcare and home help costs as well as loss of earnings.
- Many cases can be negotiated by your solicitor over the phone. You may not have to appear in court. You may however be asked to attend one additional medical assessment.
These are just a few things to think about if you would like to make a personal injury claim. Contact us today for free legal advice..
How to contact Accident Advice Helpline
Whether you call our helpline or try out our 30 second test, you’ll know from the start if you have a good chance of success. We’ll also be able to give you an estimate of the amount you MAY be eligible to receive if you win your case. It’s so easy to do. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day and seven days a week, so you can speak to someone at any time. The numbers you need are 0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’ll take a few details of your accident and circumstances and talk you through the process. There’s no obligation to proceed with your claim at this stage. And if you do decide to go ahead, we won’t ask for a penny to start your claim.
With over 15 years of experience in the personal injury field, we have a great reputation for dealing with claims. In fact, we’re so good that consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen endorses the services we provide. What’s more, we’re one of the largest legal firms in the UK with a network of highly experienced and professional legal advisers. So we’re sure to get you the best compensation in Driffield.