If you are looking for a solicitor in then maybe it is because you are considering making a claim for compensation in Bigbury-on-Sea? If so, just call Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline
It can be a night mare finding a solicitor to help you while you’re struggling to recover following an accident. This is why Accident Advice Helpline make it as easy as possible for you. Our friendly advisors can start your claim over the phone.
We have been helping people to win compensation since 2000 and our solicitors are all legal experts. Not only can they guarantee to get you the best compensation in Bigbury-on-sea, but they will do so on a no win no fee* basis..
If you use Accident Advice Helpline you will have the benefit of over fifteen years of legal experience, dealing with a large number of different types of claims. If you are not at fault, we can even help you if you’ve had a kayaking accident
It may not be the most common pastime but it seems more and more British people are beginning to discover and enjoy the experience, especially when on holiday!
Kayaking can be a breathtaking experience. Careering down rapids at exhilarating speeds can be an adrenaline rush. Unfortunately, kayaking can also be quite a dangerous experience, and is a major source of accidents on holiday. If you are planning on trying it the next time you are away then please remember to take the appropriate measures in order to prevent accidents.
- Always ensure that you wear adequate safety equipment. A life jacket is essential when kayaking and should be worn at all times. In accordance with HSE guidelines, life jackets should be checked at least once a year to check for buoyancy. A proper life jacket should keep your head above water at all times.
- Flipping over in a kayak can be a dangerous thing if you are not sure what to do when it happens, particularly if you are white water kayaking. That is why every kayaker should practise flipping their kayak over and performing what is known as a wet exit.
- Ensure the Kayak is upside-down.
- Tuck forward in the Kayak.
- Pull the Grab Loop on your Spray Skirt.
- Push the Kayak up and away from your body.
- Swim to the surface and get your gear.
- Get to shore.
Although Britain is home to many scenic recreational lakes, kayaking is a sport which many people tend to do when going abroad. Be careful when abroad, as regulations and health & safety standards may not be as rigorous as those we enjoy at home.
Claim compensation in Bigbury-on-Sea
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail then make sure you contact the team at Accident Advice Helpline to find out what the next steps are. Just dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile now to get in touch.