How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation in Holywell

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Holywell

    Considering claiming compensation in Holywell for a non-fault accident?

    Compensation is there to help you financially following an accident that wasn’t your fault. You have three years from the date of your accident in which to file your compensation claim.

    You can claim compensation regardless of where your accident happened. Most personal injury claims arise from accidents that have happened on the road or at work, but the unexpected can happen just about anywhere, so wherever your accident happened, providing someone else is to blame you can claim compensation. To check that you are eligible for a compensation payment contact our advice helpline.

    Before you claim compensation in Holywell

    If you are going to go ahead and claim compensation in Holywell there are several things you can do which will increase the chances of claim being successful.

    1. Write an account of your accident. Include any details that you can remember – some small thing may turn out to be important.
    2. Take pictures of visible injuries and, if possible, the scene of your accident.
    3. Make sure you keep track of what your accident is costing you financially. You can claim back money spent on things like private medical treatment and childcare and also for lost income. Keep a record of your costs, and retain any supporting evidence, such as receipts and bank statements.
    4. If you haven’t received medical attention for your injury, or illness, make an appointment to see your GP. It is important that your injury/illness is on your medical record.
    5. Report your accident to the relevant authority; i.e, the police, your local council or your employer.

    Claiming compensation in Holywell with Accident Advice Helpline

    We are a leading personal injury law firm with a nationwide team of injury lawyers who handle compensation claims under no-win, no-fee contracts. If you want to go ahead and claim we have all the experience and legal expertise necessary to bring your claim to a successful conclusion.

    It is worth noting that you cannot get legal aid for a personal injury claim, so to get your compensation without having to pay upfront fees you will need to use a no-win, no-fee lawyer. No-win, no-fee means that you do not have to pay anything to get your claim started, and you won’t have to pay anything at all if your claim is unsuccessful.

    Open Claim Calculator

    We have spent 16 years helping accident victims get the compensation they need, and deserve after their ordeals. We will do all that we can to get you your compensation and to get you the maximum amount possible.

    To start the ball rolling on your claim for compensation in Holywell, call: 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Or dial: 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile. For an estimate of how much you may be owed, please use the 30-second test compensation calculator on our website.

    Date Published: 3rd August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.