Need some free advice on compensation for work injuries in Brent?
If you have been hurt or injured whilst carrying out your work duties you may be wondering what to for the best and how to take things forward. The prospect of embarking upon a legal course of action may seem a rather brave and bold step to take but if you have the right support and guidance making a personal injury claim can be straightforward and simple.
Establish that you are legally entitled to seek compensation by taking the Accident Advice Helpline ‘30-Second Test’. Our unique online questionnaire takes next to no time to complete, so if you are in any doubt if you are lawfully entitled to proceed with a course of legal action or just want to double check then this is the test for you.
Call our dedicated expert advice helpline. Our highly trained and experienced staff will be able to answer all your questions and offer you some free advice on how to best proceed with your personal injury claim without any obligation to make a claim unless you are 100% certain. If you wish to proceed, they can process the majority of claims entirely over the telephone so you won’t even have to leave the comfort of your living room to get things started.
Engage the services of reliable and reputable professional injury lawyers. Our experienced no win no fee injury lawyers will be delighted to assist you with your accident at work claims in the Brent area and help with your quest for legal justice. In most instances they settle claims quickly and out of court, leaving you free to enjoy the benefits of your compensation as soon as possible.
Why select Accident Advice Helpline to help with compensation for work injuries in Brent
- We have 13+ years assisting with successful accident at work personal injury claims.
- We are the UK’s foremost personal injury law firm and are proud to name Dame Esther Rantzen as our longstanding patron.
- We are reliable, reputable and trustworthy and you can be assured that we will do our very best for you and your injury claim.
- Last year we were responsible for delivering in excess of £30 million in compensation to victims of no fault accidents – some of whom had been injured within their workplace.
- We would be delighted to help you to receive the help you so richly deserve.
Please call us as soon as possible on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 or text ‘claim365’ to 88010
Date Published: 6th May 2015
Author: David Brown