If you have been in an accident that was not your own fault but the fault of another person and as a direct result you have suffered a fractured shoulder then you could well be entitled to make a compensation for fractured shoulder claim. Read on to find out how Accident Advice Helpline can help you do this.
Claiming compensation for fractured shoulder
Suffering an injury to your shoulder which results in a fractured shoulder can affect all your day-to-day activities by restricting your mobility. If your injury was the result of an accident that was not your fault, we can help you make a compensation for fractured shoulder claim.
A fractured shoulder can be the result of many different types of accidents. Maybe you were involved in a car accident, a trip in the street, or have slipped on a wet floor at work. Whatever the reason for your accident, you should be able to obtain justice for injuries caused by someone else’s negligence.
Accident Advice Helpline deals with many different accident types and can advise you on whether you have a legitimate claim and if you could successfully claim compensation for fractured shoulder. Our experience has been gained from more than 10 years of managing personal injury claims, so no matter what type of accident you have been involved in, you know that your compensation for fractured shoulder case is in safe hands.
There are certain criteria that have to be met in order to make a compensation for fractured shoulder claim:
- You must have received medical treatment for your injuries following the accident
- You must not have been to blame for the accident
- The accident must have happened within the last 3 years
Make that claim now
If all of these factors apply to your situation, we may be able to help you make a compensation for fractured shoulder claim.
Accident Advice Helpline provides free and professional legal advice to accident victims who are thinking of taking legal action. In order to find out more about making a shoulder injury compensation claim, you have two alternatives:
- Call our 24-hour helpline and speak to one of our fully-trained advisers. They will take a few details about your accident and injury, and then tell you if you have a legitimate claim for shoulder injury compensation.
- Take a look at our website and on every page you will see a ’30-second test.’ This is a compensation calculator which will let you know if you are eligible to claim, and can give you an estimate of the amount you might receive, based on past results.
So what are you waiting for? Let us help you with your compensation for fractured shoulder claim. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 18th August 2013
Author: David Brown