How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for fall injuries in Charnwood

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Charnwood

    Slips, trips and falls are very common and happen most often in public and work places. Whilst these types of accidents occasionally prove to be fatal, they can also lead to back injuries, head injuries, fractures and sometimes paralysis, which can be temporary or permanent.

    If you’ve had a fall and sustained a serious injury, you could be owed compensation. To find out, call Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the nation’s highest-regarded personal injury specialists and can help you to win compensation for fall injuries in Charnwood. We work on a no win no fee* basis.

    The problem with fall claims

    Unlike other types of claim, such as road traffic accident claims, fall claims can be somewhat hard to make. This is because it can be difficult to determine who to make the claim against. This is often the case for accidents that occur the street i.e. due to wet or icy weather conditions. Although you might assume that the council is to blame, they might not be held directly responsible for the accident. Collecting evidence for fall claims can also be a real challenge.

    Despite the difficulties with making this type of claim, we can certainly help. We have a huge amount of experience at hand. Indeed, over the years we have helped thousands of people to win compensation following falls in public places and at work.

    See a doctor as soon as possible

    To give your claim for personal injury compensation the best chance of success, it’s important to see a doctor after your fall. A doctor can assess you fully and provide you with a clear and accurate diagnosis. It’s also worth keeping in mind that you’ll need to attend at least one additional medical assessment at some stage of the claims process.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call us to begin your claim for compensation for fall injuries in Charnwood

    If you feel ready to begin your claim for compensation for fall injuries in Charnwood, it’s time to get in touch. If you’re calling from a landline, the number is 0800 689 0500 or it’s 0333 500 0993 if you’re using a mobile. Your call will put you through to our team of very experienced claims advisers who will be happy to provide you with free advice and answer any questions you may have.

    Some people think that calling us means that must file a claim with our help. You may be pleased to hear that this isn’t the case. If after speaking to us you decide not to go ahead, that’s fine and we’ll never pressure you to do so.

    Date Published: 14th November 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.