How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation in Dundee City

    If you need help with claiming compensation in Dundee City following an accident that was someone else’s fault, Accident Advice Helpline is the name you can trust.

    Compensation in Dundee City for a road traffic accident

    Road traffic accidents give rise to more personal injury claims than any other type of accident, so if you are seeking help claiming compensation in Dundee City for a road accident then you’re not alone, and we will do everything we can to get you your compensation.

    Your accident

    You can claim compensation in Dundee City for your road accident, providing that it happened within the past three years and that someone else was to blame for that accident whether you were the driver, a passenger, a motorcyclist, a pedestrian or another road user

    Sometimes it is difficult to work out who was to blame for a road accident – they are often over before you know it. If you are unsure please call us and we will try and help you work out who was liable for your accident.

    You can claim for any injury caused by your ordeal. The most common injuries resulting from road accidents are:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Whiplash
    • Back injuries
    • Flesh wounds
    • Head injuries
    • Fractured ribs

    And you can also claim for psychological implications, so if your ordeal caused you to feel anxious or depressed then you should discuss your symptoms with your doctor, and your solicitor when you come to claim.

    Your compensation

    Your compensation will be paid to you either by the order of a court judge or after an out of court agreement. The amount you receive will depend on the severity of your injury, or injuries, and the effects that it has had on your life.

    You will also be re-paid any financial costs that your accident caused you, such as the cost of hiring a replacement vehicle while yours was off the road, or money spent on travel, childcare or private medical treatment.

    • If you would like an estimate of how much compensation you could get use the compensation calculator tool on our website.


    To get your money you will need to employ an injury lawyer who has experience of working in road traffic accidents like the lawyers here at Accident Advice Helpline.

    If you would like one of our lawyers to work on your claim for you then all you have to do is call us on one of the numbers below and one of our friendly advisors will talk you through the next stage of the process.

    All of the lawyers here at Accident Advice Helpline work under no win no fee contracts, so you do not have to worry about finding the money to pay your legal bill. Your injury lawyer will endeavour to make the claim process as swift and simple as possible and to get you the best compensation package available.

    Call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile.

    • Additional information on claiming compensation in Dundee City can be found online

    Date Published: 5th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.