Thousands of people across the UK are injured in accidents every year. While some victims of accidents opt to raise a personal injury compensation claim for the incident, many people are left wondering about their compensation claims value in Tendring because they don’t have the inside knowledge about the accident compensation claims process.
I would like more information about my compensation claims value in Tendring
No matter where your accident occurred – in your workplace as a result of employer negligence, in your car, outdoors, or even in your own home – if you weren’t at fault then you could be eligible to raise a personal injury compensation for the injuries you sustained.
We understand that raising a personal injury claim can seem like a very overwhelming process, especially for somebody who isn’t fully briefed on what form the proceedings will take. This is why we have put together a list of five points that you should bear in mind when beginning a personal injury compensation following your accident.
- Ensure that the information you provide us with is accurate. In order to qualify for an accident compensation pay-out, your accident must have taken place within the last three years. This is why it is important to remember the exact date the incident happened. In addition to this, you may be asked to attend an additional medical appointment before one of our advisors can further your personal injury compensation claim along.
- Don’t feel intimidated by the accident compensation claims process. We are committed to lending a helping hand and making sure that you feel comfortable at all times, so please don’t worry about a thing. Our personal injury advisors are friendly and very approachable and are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
- We’ve been in the business for over 15 years, which means that we are in a great position to help you with your legal needs. All of our lawyers work on a no win no fee* basis, so you don’t have to part with your hard-earned money if we don’t win your case. We’ve done such a good job, in fact, that even Dane Esther Rantzen has awarded us her personal endorsement.
- We want you to concentrate on your recovery, which is why our lawyers will take care of everything for you. Many of our claimants aren’t required to attend court proceedings; as we ensure that this burden is taken from your shoulders.
- It’s quick and easy to get in touch with us. Our team would love to speak to you today about your situation. You can get in touch for free from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 11th October 2015
Author: David Brown