Claiming compensation for your accident could make a huge difference to your financial situation, especially if you’ve been left unable to work because of your injuries. Your compensation claim’s value in St Edmundsbury will depend on a number of factors, including the extent of your injuries as well as factors which have left you out of pocket as a result of your injuries such as paying medical or travel expenses during treatment. Read about how making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline could benefit you below.
Benefits of making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline
There are a number of reasons why you should make a claim for compensation with Accident Advice Helpline, including:
• We are one of the UK’s leading law firms who deal with personal injury claims. We have over 15 years’ experience dealing with accident claims and have the expertise to help you get the compensation you deserve.
• We offer simple, straightforward claims processes meaning victims of accidents which weren’t their fault can get access to legal help without having to worry about the paperwork or going to court. We aim to process all claims by phone, meaning you can sit back and focus on your recovery whilst we take care of the rest.
• Our patron is Dame Esther Rantzen who champions the work we do for accident victims and supports our four key principles of integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability.
• We offer no win, no fee* which ensures that you do not have to pay any upfront fees.
• Our team of friendly, professional advisers will be able to answer any of your questions about your claim and provide you with the information you need to help you decide whether or not you’d like to proceed. There will be no obligation to proceed with your claim, but if you decide to go ahead, we will be able to advise you on the next steps.
About your compensation claim’s value in St Edmundsbury
If you’ve been in an accident, then you will have up to three years to make a claim. How much you will be awarded will depend on different factors, including the severity of your injuries as well as whether or not you have suffered a loss of earnings as a result of your injury. Your compensation claim’s value in St Edmundsbury could help you to manage your household bills and expenses when you are recovering from your injuries and keep you finances on track.
Find out more about making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline by calling us for free today on 0800 689 0500 or call 0333 500 0993 from mobiles.
Date Published: 16th November 2015