How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation claims value in North Dorset

    If you’ve been the victim of an accident which was not your fault, you’re probably aware of your legal right to seek financial compensation for your injuries. This compensation could ensure the payment of any medical bills, along with ensuring that any loss of earnings is fully covered and that you and your family aren’t left financially vulnerable.

    In addition to the moral satisfaction of receiving a full apology for the circumstances of your accident, it is often the financial benefit which causes people to consider their compensation claims value in North Dorset.

    Compensation claims value in North Dorset after a death

    The decision to make a claim for compensation is a big one. People envisage that they’ll have to go to court or face the person responsible for their injuries. It can come, therefore, as a pleasant surprise to realise that Accident Advice Helpline represent you fully leaving you to recuperate.

    However, it can still feel like a daunting prospect to begin a legal action. An even more daunting one is to bring a legal action against the person responsible for the death of a loved one.

    Imagine for a second if you were to pass away as the result of an accident. How might your family cope financially? Would they be able to afford funeral costs as well as continue to manage financially in the future? How might they be able to get “closure” on the circumstances of your accident? As much as you might not want to consider it, if your partner or spouse were the victim would you be able to cope?

    Open Claim Calculator

    What you might not realise is that if an accident were to claim the life of a loved one, a claim for compensation can still be made. In this case, the Executors of a Will or the closest relatives in the case of there not being a Will can make a claim for compensation on behalf of the estate.

     Any awarded money could:

    • Pay funeral and any other expenses
    • Ensure that any mortgages and loans are paid off in full, allowing the family some financial freedom
    • Subsidise the family wages to make up for the lost earnings of the person who had died

    Seeking a Compensation Claim for a deceased relative

    The aftermath of the death of a relative is a horrific time and although a legal action can’t change what has happened, there are a number of reasons why compensation should be sought.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile for a confidential and professional service.

    Date Published: 14th August 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.