How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    A compensation claim’s value in East Hertfordshire

    You’ve been injured and it was not your fault. Your accident was minor, in the scheme of things, but it caused you to be off work for a couple of weeks, and disrupted both your work commitments and your personal life. To sum up, it cost you a lot of hassle. But what about more serious injuries, with extended recovery periods, or maybe where only partial recovery is expected, and perhaps months or years of continuing care and needs?

    A compensation claim’s value in East Hertfordshire

    Your personal injury solicitor will be able to give you an estimate of the value of the compensation he or she intends to claim for. This will be based on:

    1. The nature of your injury or injuries, the pain and suffering you have endured and the inconvenience and disruption to your normal life.
    2. In some cases, you may be able to claim all or part of the costs you have incurred as a result of your injuries and needing treatment, care and support at home.

    You can also ring our team of friendly and helpful telephone advisors who will be pleased to give you an idea of your compensation claim’s value in East Hertfordshire, or whichever county of part of England and Wales you live in. It is important that you have a clear idea when you start your claim, of how much compensation you could be paid. Your solicitor will be able to calculate how much to claim for, and in particular, will have experience in estimating future needs. This is important in an uncertain world in which it can be hard to predict future medical and care costs.

    After an accident in which you’ve been injured, you should seek medical attention immediately. If your accident happened at work, you should also report the incident to your superior, line manager, or the nominated health and safety person for your company. Any accident should be logged in the Accident Report Book. Firms with more than 10 employees must report the incident to the Health and Safety Executive. After the immediate medical care or first aid, you should go for a follow-up diagnosis from your local doctor.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    For more detail about a compensation claim’s value, including in East Hertfordshire, call us now on 0800 689 0500, or if using your mobile, on 0333 500 0993. If you’d like a call back, text “claim365” to 88010. The call is free and you can ask us all the questions about your claim that are on your mind.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 22nd October 2015

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.