Have you had an accident which means you can claim compensation? If you were not at fault for the accident then you may be able to claim and Accident Advice Helpline could help you to get a financial reward which accurately reflects your compensation claim’s value in Epsom and Ewell.
Compensation is a good way to make sure that you are not out of pocket because of an accident. You will receive a lump sum but this will be made up of an amount for your injury and out of pocket expenses incurred by you. But what can you do with it?
What can you do with your compensation?
- A long recovery period may mean you have to borrow money or put essential items on a credit card. Your compensation could help you to pay off this debt.
- Out of pocket expenses like prescription charges can soon add up and leave you short, so you can replace any money you had to spend on these.
- You may need extra care and support if the state system does not provide it. Your cash amount helps towards this.
How can Accident Advice Helpline get you the best compensation?
Thanks to our experience which goes back over 15 years. We have devised a unique 30 second test which can confirm your eligibility to claim and also provide an estimate of your compensation. While we cannot guarantee this amount, our solicitors can use it to make sure that they don’t accept a low offer on your behalf.
Your estimated compensation claim’s value in Epsom and Ewell will be given to you by our advisors after they have assessed your claim over the phone.
- Compensation is only paid if you were not to blame for causing your accident.
- You can start a claim anytime after your accident, but it must be started within three years.
- Medical evidence will be needed so visit a medical practitioner so they can assess you and record your injuries.
A compensation claim’s value in Epsom and Ewell
As well as the best compensation, we can start your claim for you without receiving a payment in advance. This is because our specialists all work on a no win, no fee basis. So call us today to find out if you can make a claim for your injury. You can call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or the number to call from a mobile is 0333 500 0993. Accident Advice Helpline will give your claim the help it needs so speak to us today.
Date Published: 9th November 2015