So many things are included when your compensation is worked out so how can you find out a compensation claim’s value in East Staffordshire? An experienced solicitor like Accident Advice Helpline can tell you, and if you were not at fault, we can make your claim for you too.
Some people consider their compensation as a way of giving themselves a treat after an accident, but this is not the case. Compensation is a way to make sure that you suffer no financial loss as a result of your accident, so how can you achieve this?
Make sure you have no financial loss
When you receive your compensation there are a number of things you can do to reduce your financial loss after your accident.
- If you claimed loss of earnings because you were living on sick pay, you can use your compensation to pay off any overdraft or amounts you had to put on your credit card.
- Prescription charges can add up, so you can replace any money you spent on these while you were injured.
- If your family have offered you financial help, you could repay them and maybe even give them a gift as a thank you as well.
Before you claim speak to Accident Advice Helpline
If you want your claim to be successful, make sure you speak to Accident Advice Helpline first. We have experienced legal specialists who know all about personal injury claims. Since 2000 they have claimed millions of pounds worth of compensation, and they know how to make sure that you receive the right amount.
Because of our experience we know how compensation is calculated. When our friendly advisors assess your claim they can also provide you with an estimate of your compensation claim’s value in East Staffordshire. Although this figure will not be exact, it can provide our solicitors with a useful guide to make sure that they settle your claim for the right level of compensation.
Our advisors can assess your claim while they discuss your accident and offer advice over the phone. You can make a claim if:
- Someone else caused your accident.
- You had your injuries recorded by a medical practitioner.
- Your accident happened in the last three years.
Discuss your compensation claim’s value in East Staffordshire
Accident Advice Helpline’s solicitors all work on a no win, no fee basis, so when we make your claim we will not ask for payment first. So find out about a claim and call us free on 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. With specialist advice just a phone call away, we make your claim as easy for you as we can.