Compensation is not paid out according to a set scale, so you need a specialist solicitor to calculate a compensation claim’s value in East Hampshire. Accident Advice Helpline can estimate your compensation if you were not responsible for causing your accident.
Compensation can include a number of things and it can be a good idea to use this to make sure you have not lost out financially because of your accident.
Uses for your compensation
- If you’ve suffered loss of earnings you may have had to put extra expenses on a credit card or ask family to help. You compensation can help to repay this amount.
- If your family or friends have helped you with childcare, housework or driving you to appointments, you could offer them something for the time they spent helping you.
- You can also reclaim amounts you had to find money for to cover prescriptions or hospital parking charges.
Accident Advice Helpline get you the right compensation
Some solicitors do not have the experience to calculate an estimate of your compensation claim’s value in East Hampshire, so they may be unaware that they have settled a claim for less than it’s worth. Because we can estimate it, we know the right amount of compensation to accept.
We have over 15 years of experience, and this is what helps us to get you the best from your claim. Our specialist solicitors all work hard on your claim and they all work on a no win, no fee* basis. This provides financial help when you need it, as they can all start working on your claim before they receive payment.
Our friendly advisors will assess your claim with no need to refer it to a solicitor first.
- You are able to make a claim if someone else caused your accident.
- You must visit a medical practitioner for an assessment and to receive treatment. You should always have any injury checked as you may not be aware of how serious it could be.
- Your claim must be started within three years from your accident.
Call today for your compensation claim’s value in East Hampshire
All you have to do to benefit from the best legal advice is call Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us free from a landline by calling 0800 689 0500, or if you’re calling us from a mobile the number to use is 0333 500 0993. We make it easy for you to make your claim and we will make sure you get the result you deserve so call us today to discuss your claim.
Date Published: 26th October 2015