The amount of compensation paid for a personal injury claim is calculated independently for every claim. Accident Advice Helpline are able to provide an estimate of your compensation claims value in Derbyshire as long as you did not cause your accident.
When an offer of compensation is made it takes in to account the individual details regarding that claim.
How compensation is worked out
- The first thing considered is your injury. How serious was it? Did it heal quickly or will you be left with a permanent injury?
- Did you need time off work? If you did then your compensation could include an amount to cover your loss of earnings.
- Did you have any expenses as a result of your accident? You may be able to reclaim those.
- Do you require care? If your injury is permanent your compensation may include an amount for your long term care.
Using our unique 30 second test, we can calculate an estimate of your compensation which gives us a guide for settling your claim.
Some information about Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are legal specialists. Specialising in personal injury claims for more than 15 years, our solicitors will make sure they get you the best compensation claims value in Derbyshire possible.
We make it easy for you to start a claim. Our friendly advisors can start it over the phone without taking payment from you. Claims are made on a no win, no fee basis, which means you don’t have the pressure of finding payment to get your claim started.
Assessing your claim can also be done over the phone. Offering you lots of good advice, our advisors will discuss your accident while making sure of a few points.
- You can only claim compensation if someone else was at fault for causing your accident.
- After your accident visit your doctor to make sure you receive a full assessment and the right treatment. Having your injuries recorded will help your claim.
- Compensation claims can take a long time to settle, so start your claim as soon as you can. The deadline for starting claims is three years.
What is your compensation claims value in Derbyshire?
Our advisors are here to help you after your accident and our solicitors will make sure that your claim goes as smoothly as possible. Call us today to find out if you are eligible to claim. It’s free to call us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile you can call us on 0333 500 0993. Specialist legal advice will mean a better claim for you so call Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 13th October 2015
Author: David Brown