Calculating your compensation claims value in Derby will mean a specialist solicitor. Accident Advice Helpline have the experience to provide you with an estimate. We can also make a compensation claim for you if you were not at fault for your accident.
When your compensation is calculated there are so many things which are taken in to consideration that no two claims are ever the same. The same injury can have a totally different effect on two people, and this is taken in to account.
As well as claiming for your injuries you may be able to reclaim out of pocket expenses which you have incurred as a direct result of your accident. These can include:
- Loss of earnings.
- Payments made for prescriptions for painkillers.
- Parking costs or taxi charges to visit to the hospital.
- Additional expenses for childcare.
The trained advisors at Accident Advice Helpline can tell you what we can reclaim for you.
Call Accident Advice Helpline about your compensation
With over 15 years’ experience our legal experts will do what they can to get you the compensation they feel you deserve. Using our estimate they can tell at a glance if an offer you receive should be accepted or rejected. Inexperienced solicitors may not be able to work out an estimate, so it’s possible they may settle your claim too low.
Our solicitors all work on a no win, no fee basis. This means that you can benefit from our specialist service, without paying us upfront. Our advisors can answer any questions you have about this while they calculate your compensation claims value in Derby.
- You are eligible to claim compensation as long as someone else was responsible for causing your accident.
- If you were not treated at a hospital, visit your own G.P. for a medical assessment as soon as you can. You will need to get the correct treatment to assist your recovery, and at the same time you will be getting your injuries recorded.
- You can start a claim as soon as you feel up to it, but you must start it within three years from when your accident happened.
Get your compensation claims value in Derby today
Accident Advice Helpline don’t need you to make an appointment before we can get to work. Our advisors can start your claim over the phone. You can call free from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. You are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim, but if you don’t you will lose your compensation, so call now to see if you are able to claim.
Date Published: 13th October 2015
Author: David Brown