To make sure you get the best compensation claims value in Dacorum that you possibly can, you need to make sure you use a specialist solicitor. Accident Advice Helpline have the expertise to provide you with an estimate of your compensation and make a claim for you, as long as you were not to blame.
Accidents happen every day. From car accidents to accidents at work. Office work doesn’t generally carry a large risk of an accident, but they do still happen.
Accidents in the office
- Tripping over loose cables or loose carpeting
- Slipping on a spillage which has not been cleaned up
- A burn from faulty electrical equipment
- Poorly stacked files which can fall
- A repetitive strain injury caused over the long term if your workstation is not set up correctly
Check your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
With over 15 years of making personal injury claims, Accident Advice Helpline have all the experience needed to get you the best compensation claims value in Dacorum. In fact, our solicitors are all specialists, making sure that your claim gets the best attention.
Our experience means that we realise how much of a financial burden a claim can be, especially if you’re managing on sick pay until you can return to work. This is why we work on a no win, no fee basis. We won’t add to your financial pressure by making you find a large sum of money to start your claim. We can start your claim before we receive any payment.
Your compensation claims value in Dacorum
When our friendly advisors confirm that you are eligible to make a compensation claim, they can also provide you with an estimate of how much we think your compensation could be.
- You can make a claim as long as you were not the person who caused the accident.
- You will need to provide medical evidence, so visit a medical practitioner as soon as you can for a full medical assessment.
- Make sure you don’t leave it too late to claim. You have a maximum of three years.
Get in touch with us today
Accident Advice Helpline make it easy for you to start your claim by starting them over the phone. You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and someone will give you a call back about a claim. Or to speak to someone as soon as possible, you just need to call our advisors on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile you can call us on 0333 500 0993. With a specialist solicitor, you know your claim is in the best hands, so why not call today?
Date Published: 13th October 2015
Author: David Brown