There is no set scale for compensation, so every compensation claims value in Clydach will be different. Accident Advice Helpline could help you to claim compensation if you were not to blame for your accident.
One of the main factors that decides your compensation is the seriousness of your injury. Most injuries aren’t serious and heal well, and these include a lot of work-related injuries.
Work related injuries
Here are some common injuries that you can get from a work-related injury.
- A trip can cause bruises or broken bones. These can be caused by trailing cables or wires, or by poorly fitted floor coverings.
- Slipping on a wet floor can mean a fall on to a hard surface. Slips in kitchens and canteens should be properly cleaned up as soon as possible.
- Obstructions in doorways and passageways could lead to a fall. Boxes and other items should never be left where someone could fall over them
- Storing old files should be done carefully. Heavy boxes on a high shelf could lead to a nasty accident.
- In wet weather, non slip matting should be placed in areas by entrances if there is a possibility of someone slipping.
Make the best claim with Accident Advice Helpline
To make sure you receive the best compensation claims value in Clydach, you need to make sure you get the best advice. A specialist solicitor in personal injury claims will make sure you receive the best compensation, so speak to Accident Advice Helpline about a claim.
Our legal experts have been making successful claims for more than ten years, all on a no win, no fee basis. They have the experience to make sure your claim gets the best attention to get you the best result. We have also trained our friendly advisors, and they can offer you advice, as well as assess and start your claim. And they do this all over the phone.
Check your compensation claims value in Clydach
When our advisors assess your chances of making a successful claim, they can also give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you could receive if you claim is successful. They will check that:
- Someone else caused your accident.
- Your injuries were treated by a medical practitioner.
- Your accident happened in the last three years.
You are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim, but if you decide to, we can start your claim without delay.
Start your claim today
So call our advisors free from your landline on 0800 689 0500, or if you’re using a mobile the number to call is 0333 500 0993. If you prefer, you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and one of our advisors will call you back as soon as they can.
So call us at Accident Advice Helpline today and make sure you get the best advice for your claim.
Date Published: 3rd September 2015
Author: David Brown