No two compensation claims are the same, which is why you can never be given a guaranteed estimate for compensation claims value in Chorley. If you were not responsible for your accident, Accident Advice Helpline can tell you if you can claim compensation, and we can give you an estimate of how much compensation you might receive.
You never know when an accident will happen so it’s difficult to prevent one. Cyclists can take some steps which might help them to avoid an accident.
- Bicycles are small and can be hard to see. Wearing bright or reflective clothing could make a big difference to a vehicle being able to see you.
- At night make sure your lights are working properly and are switched on.
- Be careful when cycling up the inside of a row of traffic. Make sure there are no vehicles turning left.
- You should always stop at red lights and pedestrian crossings, and not get off and walk past them.
- Wearing a cycle helmet could protect you from a serious head injury if you have a fall or accident.
For help with a claim call Accident Advice Helpline
For the best help and the best compensation claims value in Chorley, make sure you use a specialist in personal injury claims. The legal experts at Accident Advice Helpline have been specialising in such claims since 2000. They know the best way to handle each claim to make sure it gets the best outcome.
With Dame Esther Rantzen as our patron, we like to look after our customers too. We like to follow her example and make sure our customers receive the best customer service. We start by working on a no win, no fee basis, and we will keep you up to date throughout your claim.
Your compensation claims value in Chorley
Using our unique 30 second test our friendly advisors can tell you if you can make a claim and provide an estimate of your compensation. You can make a claim if:
- Someone else caused your accident.
- Your injuries were treated by a medical practitioner as soon as was possible after your accident.
- Your accident happened in the last three years.
Call about a claim
To find out if you are eligible to claim compensation, speak to our advisers. You can call free from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or if you’re using a mobile, the number to use is 0333 500 0993. If you prefer you can text ‘claim365‘ to 88010 and someone will call you back at the first opportunity. So why not get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today and find out if you are able to claim?
Date Published: 15th August 2015
Author: David Brown