Making compensation claims in Warrington does not need to be time consuming or expensive. It may not even be as worrying or stressful a prospect as you may think provided you choose the right law firm to handle your case.
If you are represented by a professional and experienced firm, they will take much of the burden off you. You are also more certain to receive the amount of compensation you deserve, rather than settling for less for a speedy conclusion to your case.
Make compensation claims in Warrington with Accident Advice Helpline
Come to Accident Advice Helpline and we will deal with your case from beginning to end. We will give you a free evaluation of your accident and your right to compensation. It doesn’t take long and all you need to do is tell us a few brief details about what has happened to you.
We will ask you:
- When your accident happened. There is always a time limit for making a claim. In the case of most accidents caused by the negligence of another party, this is usually within three years of the date of your accident, though you may have longer in some situations. We’ll be able to tell you what timescale applies in your case.
- What happened? We need to know who was to blame and why. This helps us decide who to ask for an admission of liability and compensation for your injuries. It may or may not be an individual – cases can also be brought against companies, statutory bodies and so on.
- What the end result was. The amount of compensation will usually depend on the severity of your injuries. We’ll take into account how you have been affected as a result – have you been unable to work, for example? Has your ability to handle your everyday routine been affected and have you needed outside help to assist with your recovery?
This will enable us to tell you whether we think you are entitled to compensation and how much you might get for your injuries.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline
- Call us on our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Fill in the 30 second test on our website.
If you are in any doubt about your right to make compensation claims in Warrington after an accident that you weren’t responsible for, but someone else was, then don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll tell you quickly, efficiently and free of charge whether you could ask for compensation for the injuries you have sustained.