Following an accident, that was not your fault, may well lead you to a decision to claim compensation – and why not? it is, after all, your right to do so and if you were hurt as a result then you deserve some kind of recompense. An internet search of compensation claim in Wykeham will provide lots of choice, but which one is the right one?
Compensation claim in Wykeham – you have a choice
A better search, such as personal injury specialists, may lead to Accident Advice Helpline – the UK’s leading personal injury specialists.
With over 15 years of experience in the field, and with their own in-house team of legal experts, Accident Advice Helpline are one of the best teams to go for those seeking personal injury compensation.
Submitting a case is simplicity itself; you have a few options open to you, each one comes with a couple of ‘set in stone’ guarantees:
- No-win, no-fee* – regardless of how long the case may take, or how difficult it may be, if your claim is unsuccessful then are no fees. At all.
- No-obligation enquiries – Simply contacting us for more information does not mean that you are entering into an agreement; you can change your mind after initial contact, no questions asked
- Free advice – during your initial contact you can receive free advice on how you could proceed, with no obligation to continue a claim with us
Genuine compensation claim in Wykeham
Accident Advice Helpline is ethical too, and not some fly-by-night operation being run from somebody’s garden shed. The Helpline will only ever take on genuine cases, and to help it do that there are several conditions to filing a compensation claim with them.
- The accident must not be your fault
- No more than three years can have passed between the date of the accident, and the date of the claim (we can go back further in some cases)
- A brief, one-off medical check may be required
It is worth noting that although it is unlikely for you to be called in to court, it could be necessary. To start your claim, or to initiate an initial contact to receive more information then the following options are available:
- The 30-second test – use this to see if you qualify for compensation, and how much you could win
- Online claim form – A short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward, somebody will be in touch with you soon after
- Give us a call – There is a dedicated Freephone number for you to use, this can be found at the top of every screen
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life changing accident, why should it take any longer to sort out a claim? Accident Advice Helpline promise that it only takes 30 seconds to get a compensation claim in Wykeham started. Call 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 (mobile) for more.