How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Learn more

    Compensation claim in World’s End

    There are several villages in the UK who share the name ‘World’s End’, but one of the better known ones lies in Berkshire, England, close to the A34 road and Newbury.

    Among the most noteworthy attractions are Langley Park and Langley Hall, which dates back to the 17th century but boasts an 18th century façade and exterior decorations. Today the Hall serves as a school for primary children with an additional new wing, The Langley Academy, a secondary school opened in 2008, providing education to older children. This part of the school was designed by the reknown architect Norman Foster of Foster and Partners.

    If your child slipped and fell in one of the corridors and this accident followed the usual outraged teacher’s cry of “don’t run”, you would not be able to make a compensation claim in World’s End with an accident solicitor. If you had an accident in the school’s car park, suffering whiplash injuries because you bumped painfully hard into the car in front of you, you would not be able to claim compensation, as this accident would be entirely due to your own lack of driving skills and good judgment.

    However, if the Langley Academy collapsed during a teacher parent meeting and a subsequent accident investigation discovered the building’s design was at fault or substandard building materials were used during construction, you would be able to make a compensation claim in World’s End with an accident solicitor.

    Where can you make a compensation claim in World’s End?

    Just call Accident Advice Helpline on their freephone number 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile (your call provider may charge you) and speak to a friendly advisor. Lines are available 24/7 to allow you to call when it suits you best. Accident Advice Helpline has been helping people to gain access to justice and compensation since 2000, when this law firm was established.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Our experts can allocate a solicitor to your claim. This may or may not be an accident solicitor for a compensation claim in World’s End, but it will certainly be a specialist solicitor offering no-win, no-fee* services, as all of our solicitors provide no-win, no-fee* services. This means claimants are able to start their claims process without making an upfront payment for legal fees.

    How do you know if you qualify?

    Visit Accident Advice Helpline’s website and answer just 4 simple questions, complete the test in just 30 seconds and you’ll know, if you qualify for making a compensation claim in World’s End. A compensation calculator estimates how much compensation you might get for your particular injury, when an accident solicitor settles your claim successfully. You can use this information to make an informed decision.

    Date Published: 22nd August 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.