The village of Woodhall Spa in Lincolnshire lies 15 miles from the city of Lincoln and around six miles from Horncastle. This pretty, rural village is perhaps best known for its cinema, which opened in 1922 and was one of the UK’s first cinemas. The Kinema in the Woods has the last remaining rear screen projector in the UK and an organ with a Japanese lacquered console, which was installed in 1987. With a population of 4,003 in 2011, you may struggle to find a local lawyer if you wish to make a compensation claim in Woodhall Spa. Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyers cover the whole of the UK, so whether you have been injured here or in a nearby town or city, we could help you with your compensation claim in Woodhall Spa.
Why do you need to make a compensation claim in Woodhall Spa?
When you think about all the reasons why you may need to make a compensation claim, there are far too many different types of accidents to list. If you’ve been injured and somebody else is to blame, you could be entitled to compensation. Here are just a few examples of the types of accidents you could make a claim for:
- Slip, trip or fall – for example, tripping on damaged floor in the cinema, slipping on a wet floor in the supermarket or falling down a flight of damaged stairs at work
- Road traffic accident – if somebody else crashes into your vehicle, even at slow speeds, you could suffer injuries ranging from whiplash, cuts and bruises to serious head injuries and spinal injuries
- Accident at work – you could be injured no matter where you work – for example, you could be run over by a forklift in a warehouse, trip over trailing cables in an office or fall off a stepladder in a shop stock room
- Food poisoning – if you have eaten out locally and become ill with food poisoning, you could make a claim for compensation. You could even make a claim if you’ve become ill after eating supermarket food contaminated with foreign bodies
- Accident in a public place – if you have suffered any type of injury in a public place, you could be entitled to compensation. For example, if you’ve been hit by falling tools whilst walking under scaffolding or hit in the face by a hockey puck whilst watching an ice hockey game
These are just a few examples of why you may need the services of a personal injury lawyer to make a claim.
Contact us today to find out more
Whether you’re ready to make a claim, need some more advice or are just unsure whether you’re eligible to claim compensation, you can call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile today. It’s free to call from a landline, and our lawyers operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis, so you don’t need to worry about how you’ll afford expensive legal fees. So why not give us a call and see if you could make a claim after your accident?