- Have you been injured and it was someone else’s fault?
- Was it in the last 3 years?
- Did you receive medical attention for your injury?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these three questions then you may be eligible to make a compensation claim in Wirral. So many victims sustain an injury through no fault of their own and do not claim the compensation they deserve. As an established law firm we are here to help you step by step.
Why not call Accident Advice Helpline and find out where you stand? After an injury you can lose your confidence, feeling lost and left struggling with the aftermath of something that wasn’t your fault. This can have a drastic affect not just on you, but your family, work, and life as you know it. Making a compensation claim can help cover:
- Medical costs
- Travel expenses
- Extra childcare needed
- Loss of wages
- The injury itself
- Issues caused/the result of the injury
Accident Advice Helpline has been around for over 15 years and there are multiple ways you could check if you qualify to claim compensation.
- Complete the 30-second test on our website. You can check if you qualify for a compensation claim in Wirral and get a rough idea of how much you could receive.
- Use the quick and easy online claim form so that one of our advisors can call you back to discuss your case in more detail.
- Call our 24-hour freephone helpline on 0800 6890500 or dial 0333 500 0993 (from a mobile) for the more personal touch and talk to one of our professional advisors in complete confidence.
Which injuries are covered for a compensation claim in Wirral?
- Accidents :-
- in public places (FALLS OR TRIPS)
- Cars (passenger, driver or pedestrian)
- Uninsured/untraced drivers
- Workplace claim including : –
- Repetitive strain injury
- Construction accidents
- Health and safety at work
- Industrial injury
- Industrial deafness
- Product liability
- Accidents at work
- Work injury
- Asbestos claims
- Sports injuries (that are not expected as part of normal play)
- Multiple other injuries are also included (a full list is available on our website)
Why use Accident Advice Helpline?
- No matter which method you choose there is no obligation to proceed
- All advice is provided in complete confidence
- We provide a simple fast efficient service
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
- Each solicitor is experienced in getting compensation for you
- We have specialist solicitors to deal with difficult cases
- We adhere strictly to four key principles: integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability
- We’ve helped thousands of claimants seek the compensation they deserve
- Recommended by our renowned celebrity champion, Dame Esther Rantzen
Give us a call now and find out how to get started with a claim.
Date Published: 26th September 2013
Author: David Brown