Horse riding is a fun, exhilarating and very rewarding sport that can be enjoyed by anyone. Unfortunately, horse riding can also be quite a dangerous hobby.
If you have been injured in a horse riding accident you might want to find out how to make a compensation claim in West Kingsdown.
What can you make a compensation claim in West Kingsdown for?
Of course, not all horse riding accidents would be eligible for a compensation claim in West Kingsdown, no matter how seriously you have been injured. Sometimes accidents just happen and no one is really to blame.
However, if someone is to blame for your accident, and is therefore responsible for the injuries that you have sustained, then you might be entitled to make a compensation claim in West Kingsdown.
Some of the common incidents which you might be able to claim for include:Open Claim Calculator
- If you are out on a ride of hack with a professional riding school and you have been involved in an accident because of poor management and planning, for example, if there are too many riders out and not enough instructors.
- Being provided with a horse (or pony) that has an unsuitable temperament.
- Not being provided with a horse (or pony) suitable for your skills as a rider. For example, if you have explained that you are a novice when it comes to riding and you have been allocated to a horse that needs a firm hand and experienced handling. This could have catastrophic consequences and put you off riding in the long term.
- If someone else has tacked your horse up and has not done this properly, for example, the girth belt has not been fastened properly, you may find that you (and your saddle) fall off causing injury.
- You might even be provided with faulty equipment, for example, a riding helmet that is not fit for purpose, broken saddle or reins that snap whilst you are out on a gallop.
If any of these things have happened to you and have resulted in you being injured in anyway then you should make a compensation claim in West Kingsdown.
How to make a claim
When you are ready to start your compensation claim in West Kingsdown you can contact Accident Advice Helpline who will provide you with all the advice you need.
We are a law firm with over 14 years’ of experience in dealing with a variety of personal injury claims, including horse riding accidents. We will talk you through the details of your accident, and help establish if someone else has been responsible. We will then be able to start legal proceedings, and make a claim for financial compensation against their public liability insurance (will all professional riding schools should have).
How much is my compensation claim worth?
To find out how much your compensation claim in West Kingsdown could be worth you can take our 30 second test which you will find on our website. We cannot tell you exactly how much you will receive, but this is a good guide.