How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation Claim in West Frome

    If you have been injured in an accident which occurred on someone else’s property then you may be entitled to make a compensation claim in West Frome.

    Accidents in public places

    If you have been injured on someone else’s property and are thinking about making a compensation claim West Frome then chances are you were in a public place.

    Such places could include:

    • Nurseries, schools, colleges, universities
    • Restaurants, bars, pubs, nightclubs
    • Shops and supermarket
    • Libraries
    • Leisure centres, gyms and swimming pools
    • Children’s play spaces
    • Garden centres
    • Amusement parks and fairgrounds
    • Hotels and B&Bs
    • Car dealerships
    • Airports and bus or train stations

    The list is pretty much endless to be honest.

    Equally you may have been injured on the street or pavement.  These are all examples of public places, and if you have suffered an accident you could be entitled to make that compensation claim West Frome.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Private Property

    You might also be able to make a compensation claim West Frome if you were injured on someone’s private property.  You would need to establish that the accident was the fault of the land owner (or the occupier) and they would need to have the necessary insurance or financial means to be able to pay the financial compensation due to you should your compensation claim in West Frome be successful.

    What you should do first

    If you have been injured the first thing you should do is report the incident to the owner of the land or property, or their representative as quickly as possible.  If it is an accident that has occurred in a public place there are likely to have an accident report book that they should fill in to keep a record of your details and the injury sustained.  Ask to take a copy of this away for your own records, which you can then forward on to Accident Advice Helpline.

    Seek medical attention as quickly as possible to ensure your own safety.  This will also be added on to your medical records (which we may need to have access to) which will provide further evidence of your injury.

    If possible take photographs of the area where the incident occurred.  For example, if you tripped over a poorly maintained pathway take a photograph of the section in question just in case this area is fixed before you are able to go back!

    Take details of any witnesses that may be able to corroborate your story.

    Starting your compensation claim in West Frome

    To start your compensation claim in West Frome you should contact the Accident Advice Helpline today.  With over 13 years’ experience in representing our clients in personal injury claims we will be able to help you start your claim, and we will be with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the financial compensation you deserve for the pain and suffering you have endured.

    Esther Rantzen is our very own patron and she knows that we will do everything we can to make sure you are looked after properly.

    Date Published: 9th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.