Accidents can happen pretty much anywhere, and for the majority of the time they are just that, accidents. An unfortunate event that most of us can put down to being “one of those things”. However, in some instances such an accident can you leave you seriously injured, and it may become increasingly obvious that the accident in question could have been prevented.
In which case you might want to make a compensation claim West Drayton.
Injuries in public places
If you have been injured in a public place there is a good chance that you will be able to make a compensation claim in West Drayton.
- You might be inside your favourite shoe shop and you trip over boxes which have been left lying around inside the store itself.
- You could be out at your favourite restaurant, and on the way to the toilet you fall down the stairs because a tile is loose, or perhaps the lighting is not working and therefore you could not see where you were going.
- You might be on your way into the supermarket for your weekly shop and because a spillage has not been cleaned up properly you might slip and seriously hurt yourself in aisle three.
All of these accidents are unfortunate events, but equally, all of them could have been prevented if someone had just taken a little bit more care to ensure the safety of yourself, and other members of the public. In these instances you would be able to make a compensation claim in West Drayton.
What do you need to be able to make a compensation claim in West Drayton?
Really there are three things that need to be established in order for your compensation claim in West Drayton to be a success:
- That an accident occurred which was someone else’s fault – for example, because they failed to perform their duty of care and were negligent in some way you were involved in an accident.
- That the accident resulted in some of injury or harm to yourself which has caused pain and or suffering in some respect.
- That the accident occurred, or the injury presented itself, no more than three years ago.
If you have been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault within the last three years you are entitled to make a compensation claim in West Drayton.
Contact AAH today
If you think you are entitled to make a compensation claim in West Drayton you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today. Our experienced in house solicitors will be able to advise you on the best way to progress with your legal claim.
We operate on a no win, no fee basis so there will be no upfront fees to worry about, and no financial risk at the start of your claim. This means that you can get the best legal advice and still concentrate on getting better instead of worrying about anything else.
Take our 30 second test today to find out how much your compensation claim in West Drayton might be worth.