How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation Claim in Vazon Bay

    Accidents in community centres

    There are many benefits to using local centres and community centres. As well as housing libraries and educational classes, there are meeting rooms, functions and rooms to hire and with so many community centres available, there are many to take advantage of.

    However, with so much going on inside local community centres, there is also a lot of potential for things to go wrong. Just as is the case with any building which is open to the public, accidents can happen inside community centres quite easily.

    In the case of many accidents there is nobody to blame. These are simply unfortunate circumstances which nobody could have seen or predicted. However, in other cases, it is the behaviour, recklessness, carelessness or lack of action by another person which is directly responsible for the accident and any injuries which happen as a result.

    If you or a member of your family have been injured at a community centre as the result of an accident which you did not cause then you have the right to make a compensation claim in Vazon Bay.

    The potential

    Because of the huge number of activities which take place within community centres, it can be difficult to consider all of the possible accidents which could happen. However with a typical centre hosting social, sporting and educational events as well as private functions, any of the following could easily happen:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Slipping, tripping or falling in corridors or rooms where hazards are in place or spillages have occurred
    • Falls on steps or stairs
    • Crushing injuries from heavy doors or equipment
    • Cuts and/or bruises from dangerous, sharp or uneven surfaces
    • Inadequate supervision from staff during social or sporting events
    • Inadequate signs or practices regarding waste, security or public safety

    Many community centres are owned by councils or local authorities, whilst some are owned by private enterprises but remain open to the public. However a community centre is owned, if a building is open to the public then the owner or management team of that building has a duty of care to the people within the centre. This duty of care is a legal obligation which means that the staff and management of the centre will take any and all reasonable care to guard the safety of the public. If they should fail in this duty of care and an accident which injures a member of the public is the result then that person has the right to make a compensation claim in Vazon Bay.

    Making a compensation claim in Vazon Bay

    In the event that you choose to make a compensation claim in Vazon Bay in the aftermath of an accident, that compensation claim could provide financial support to you and your family during your recuperation. Therefore, it is essential that it is made in the proper way. Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years’ experience in supporting people like you as we seek compensation for accidents they did not cause – and with consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen as our patron, you can rely on our service and high standards.

    Call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile today.

    Date Published: 3rd September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.