Within the UK we are lucky enough to have a National Health Service that is free at the point of use and which, for the largest proportion of the time, provides an excellent quality of medical assistance, treatment and care.
However, no system is ever perfect and sometimes things can go wrong. If you have been affected by medical negligence you may be thinking about making a compensation claim in Upper Brailes.
What is medical negligence?
When something goes wrong in a medical treatment setting this is known as medical negligence, or even clinical negligence.
Medical negligence covers a wide variety of areas including:
- Birth injuries (to either Mother or Baby)
- Misdiagnosis (this can include misdiagnosis of a particular illness or disease, as well as utter failure to diagnose an illness or disease , also known as undiagnosis)
- Surgical errors (including problems with anaesthetics)
- Prescription errors (including providing the wrong type of treatment, or prescribing a drug that your records show you are allergic to)
- Cosmetic surgery errors (including reconstructive surgery)
How to start your compensation claim in Upper Brailes
Medical negligence cases are, by their very nature, more complex to deal with than the average, more common, forms of personal injury compensation claim Upper Brailes. It is for this reason that you should instruct a fully qualified and specialised solicitor to assist you with your claim.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm, not a claims management company, with over 13 years’ worth of experience in dealing with a whole variety of compensation claim in Upper Brailes. Our in-house solicitors are all fully qualified, and we have specialised legal representatives who are on hand to deal with the more complicated cases. This ensures that you will always receive the very best advice that there is available.
When you contact us we will initially ask you some basic questions about your compensation claim in Upper Brailes, to establish whether you have a solid case. Such questions include:
- What was the accident/incident that occurred?
- How have you been injured and affected by the accident/incident?
- Was the accident/incident someone else’s’ fault?
- Did the accident/incident occur within the last three years?
Once we have the answers to all of these questions we will be able to allocate suitable legal representation to you and they will be in touch with you as soon as possible to start the process of your compensation claim in Upper Brailes.
How much will my claim be worth?
While our solicitors are able to answer most questions in full, this is one that we cannot guarantee to get right at the outset of your compensation claim in Upper Brailes. Once all the facts have been received, and we can establish, beyond reasonable doubt, that someone else’s negligence was the cause for your injury then we will be able to give you a more precise answer.
If you would like to have a rough estimate, you can take our 30 second test which acts as a compensation calculator.