Compensation claim in Tong


A compensation claim in Tong can be filed only by someone who has sustained an injury through absolutely no personal fault. The first thing you need to figure out, when considering whether to make a personal injury claim, is whether you indeed qualify for it or not. This is a simple thing to do as long as you know the most basic things on how personal injury claims work.

As we said, the most important thing is that someone else was to blame for your injury. It is less important, in this first phase, whether this “someone” was a person, a public institution or a company.

  • In the case of a road traffic accident, for example, it can be a person. Another driver that made a mistake in traffic and collided with your car, resulting in you getting injured.
  • An accident at work, however, might be the fault of the employer. If this is the case, if, for example, they failed to provide a worker with training for the use of heavy machinery and this resulted in the employee being injured, they could and should file a personal injury claim against their employer. Such an accident can result in them being incapable to work for a while. The wages they lose during this period of time can be reimbursed through the compensation claim in Tong, which reduces the impact of the accident on their lives.
  • When it comes to slips, trips and falls, they are usually public liability incidents. If an old lady has tripped on the pavement and broken a hip, she can file a personal injury claim against the local council, as long as she can prove that the pavements were not adequately maintained, thus being an injury hazard.

The documentation of your compensation claim in Tong

With all of these cases, it is very important that the claimant prove who the blame for the accident really belonged to. They need to provide enough written evidence for this to be clear, or they lose any right to their compensation.

Actually, as soon as you contact a legal advisor with your case, they will quickly assess the data you provide them and tell you what your chances are for a successful claim.

You can trust in their honesty especially if they work on a “no win, no pay” system, which means that they have absolutely no reason to take on your case if they think it has no chance of winning. Since they only charge legal fees on successful cases, you can count on the fact that they will do their best to win.

Talk to Accident Advice Helpline

If you want to know as soon as possible whether your injury qualifies you for a personal injury claim, you can either try our 30 Second Calculator or call us, for free, at 0800 689 0500 or at 0333 500 0993.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )